BRACKLA COMMUNTIY COUNCIL
Interim Clerk to the Council
Salary £27,041 to £32,324 – Pro Rata, depending on Experience
(Local Government SCP 23 – 28)
6 hours per day for up to three days (Office based)
Brackla Community Council are looking for an interim Clerk on a part time, temporary basis to keep the Council running and to help the Office Staff by providing advice and support with policies, procedures and legal requirements.
The Interim Clerk will be responsible for the following;
• Ensuring that the instructions of the Council in connection with its function as a Local Authority are carried out.
• Advising the Council on, and assist in the formation of, overall policies to be followed in respect of the Authority’s activities.
• Producing all the information required for making effective decisions and to implement constructively all decisions.
• The effective management of all its resources and will report to them as and when required.
• All administrative and financial records of the Council and the prudent administration of its finances.
For further information, please contact
Miss Hannah May (Admin Officer) or Mr Philip Ley (Responsible Financial Officer)
Telephone: 01656 767072
Full person specification and job description is available on request
This position will close when the right candidate has been found