BRACKLA COMMUNITY COUNCIL
THE NEXT MEETING OF BRACKLA COMMUNITY COUNCIL
EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE FULL COUNCIL
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
6.30pm via Video Link
Cllr T Giffard – Chairperson
Cllr D Aston
Cllr E Capparos
Cllr J Chohan
Cllr I Hibble
Cllr K Hughes
Cllr A Pucella
Cllr K Rowlands
Mrs R Keepins – Clerk of the Council
Mr P Ley – Assistant Clerk/Responsible Finance Officer
Miss H May – Admin Officer
47 Apologies for Absence
Cllr J Spanswick
Cllr T Walsh
48 Declarations of Interest
Cllr I Hibble, declared an interest throughout as he is a Civil Servant, working for Welsh Government.
49 Caretaker Job Advert
Members discussed the job description in detail and asked questions relating to some of the wording. It was suggested that the job description and person specification was possibly too detailed however other Members disagreed expressing the view that it would be better to have more detail included so the candidate has all the information and there are no surprises.
The following was agreed, proposed by Cllr A Pucella and seconded by Cllr K Rowlands
• The vacancy will be a permanent role with a 12-month probation period.
• The advert will be for a 9 hour job share role and timings of hours will be given at interview.
• ‘Emergency Crisis’ will be removed from the job role.
• ‘Minor’ will be added in respect of repairs and maintenance.
• The advert would be shared on the Community Council website, social media page and the Job Centre Page.
• The closing date will be Monday 11th January with interviews being conducted at the end of that week.
• The Chair, Clerk and one other Councillor will conduct the interviews virtually.
Meeting Closed at 7:30pmPrint Document